Welcome to another great conversation with Andy Earp, our Technical Support Manager at NetSupport.
In this episode of Product Insights with NetSupport, we explore our fantastic product, NetSupport Service Desk and explore how it can help you manage and support all of the queries, requests and other issues that colleagues bring to the technical IT support team. NetSupport Service desk is a feature rich solution which as you’ll discover from the episode can:
· Integrate with your Active Directory.
· Help you support your colleagues with any issues they are facing using their devices.
· Be customised to best support you, your teams, your workflow and so much more!
We cover the following areas in the conversation:
· Mail integration options available within NetSupport Service Desk
· Active Directory integration options
· Customisation features built in to NetSupport Service Desk
· Key features of the reporting options and the dashboard
· Self-help options within NetSupport Service Desk
As you might expect, the responses are many, given the broad and varied ways the solution can help organisations such as yours.
To learn more about our powerful service desk and the responses to each of the areas shared above, check out the conversation here:
To learn more about NetSupport Manager and to start using it to help your business, there are several avenues you can take.
· Get in touch via the live chat feature on the NetSupport Service Desk site.
· Chat directly with our team via www.netsupportsoftware.com/chat,
· …or why not reach out to us on Twitter @NetSupportGroup