We are excited to share with you a brand new video case study from Hampton Lakes Primary School. In this video our Product Manager Kat Cauchi interviews Head of School Zoe Trigg and Head of EYFS Helen Lloyd about their experiences of using ReallySchool.
Here are some of the questions we asked:
- Hello Zoe and Helen can you tell us a bit about your school please?
- What were your main challenges with observations before using ReallySchool?
- What were your first impressions of ReallySchool?
- What would you say are the main benefits for you, Helen, as Head of EYFS and for you, Zoe, as Head of School?
- What would you say are the main benefits for pupils?
- Could you talk more about your experience of using ReallySchool with parents?
- Do you think that ReallySchool is inclusive?
- Has ReallySchool supported you in identifying and addressing learning gaps?
- Did ReallySchool have an impact before lockdown and how was that different during lockdown?
- Did it enable you to keep track of learning and progress while students weren’t in school?
- Do you think there was a greater level of dialogue with parents during that time?
- Zoe, from a leadership perspective does ReallySchool have any wider school benefits?
- Would you recommend ReallySchool to others and if so why would you recommend it?